2019 Nissan Altima Reviews
The 2019 Nissan Altima reviews are in, and many of the automotive industry’s top critics are praising this updated version of the popular midsize Nissan model! Whether it’s the model’s unbeatable starting price of $23,750 MSRP, the dependable performance and safety capabilities, or the wide variety of features, critics have found many things that will excite drivers from Grosse Pointe to St. Clair Shores and beyond. Check out the Nissan Altima reviews at Jeffrey Nissan today!
2019 Nissan Altima Critic Reviews
- Kelley Blue Book appreciates that the Nissan Altima’s “sportier attitude makes the new Altima a blast to drive, and the addition of an all-wheel-drive option gives the Nissan midsize sedan newfound all-season appeal.”
- Car and Driver said that for this new model of the Altima, it showed the “most ambitious changes in more than a decade.” They were particularly excited by the “all-new styling and additional tech,” and praised that the vehicle has a “new engine and one that has been heavily revised, plus, for the first time, an all-wheel-drive option.”
- The Car Connection said that the “2019 Nissan Altima is a sharper sedan now, made better with great active safety features and a newly available turbo-4.” They also noted that this vehicle “adds sharper looks this year and a better body for its mass-appeal.”
- Auto Week said the Nissan Altima “[is] one of the most athletic players in the segment and last year ranked as the fifth best-selling car in the US.” Their review also stated that “it’s also perhaps the best-driving Altima in the car’s history.”
- Consumer Reports noted “SV, SL, and Platinum trims will also be available with Nissan’s ProPilot Assist driver-assist system, which can govern speed according to traffic and steer the car during certain driving conditions, such as on a highway.” The Nissan Altima SL reviews, as well as the Nissan Altima Platinum reviews, are already looking great!
Standout 2019 Altima Features
When it comes to notable features mentioned by critics, the Nissan Altima reliability offers plenty of safety features and driver-assist systems that help ensure drivers remain alert and protected behind the wheel. Have peace of mind every time you drive with safety features like intelligent forward collision warning, automatic emergency braking, and a rearview monitor. In addition to safety, the Altima comes with a wide variety of interior features to keep drivers and passengers comfortable, connected, and entertained, whether it’s a short drive around town or a long weekend away. Check out some of the Altima interior features below:
- Standard tilt and telescoping steering wheel
- 8-way power adjustable driver’s seat
- 60/40 split-folding rear seatbacks
- Standard NissanConnect 8″ touch-screen display
- Available 9-speaker Bose premium audio system
- Available LED Nissan Altima interior lights
Test Drive the 2019 Nissan Altima at Jeffrey Nissan
After checking out the Nissan Altima reviews, check out the Nissan Altima in person at Jeffrey Nissan. Learn more about the Nissan Altima trim levels, technology, and safety, to help you make the best decision. Browse our inventory of new Altima models for sale to find what suits you best. Contact us today to schedule a test drive near Macomb Township and Clinton Township!
More About the 2019 Altima
The 2019 Nissan Altima reviews are in, and many of the automotive industry’s top critics are praising this updated version of the popular midsize Nissan model! Whether it’s the model’s unbeatable starting price of $23,750 MSRP, the dependable performance and safety capabilities, or the wide variety of features, critics have found many things that will…
The 2019 Nissan Altima starts at $24,000*, making it a competitively priced midsize sedan. Higher trim levels come at a higher cost but include more innovative technology and luxury materials in the cabin. The base model comes highly equipped with plenty for both St. Clair Shores drivers and passenger, however, if you’re looking for a bit more,…
The Nissan Altima has long been a customer favorite around St. Clair Shores, and Sterling Heights, and the latest Nissan Altima safety features make this stellar sedan even better for 2019. From standard features like Automatic Emergency Braking to options like ProPilot Assist, the Nissan Altima trim levels offer premium technology to effortlessly improve your driving experience. Take…