Nissan Certified Pre-Owned Benefits
St. Clair Shores and Grosse Pointe drivers looking for a high-quality Nissan without the new vehicle price tag should browse our certified pre-owned inventory. Not only are our CPO vehicles put through a 150+ point inspection to ensure quality, but you can also take advantage of low-mileage models and extended coverage to keep your new-to-you Nissan running strong while you save.
Benefits of Owning a CPO Nissan
Owning a CPO vehicle means saving more while getting the high-end features you want from a new Nissan model. But why do so many customers choose certified pre-owned vehicles over used models? The answer is simple: you get more assurance and coverage at a lower cost.
- High Quality – These models are thoroughly inspected to pass certain qualifications for the CPO title.
- Affordability – CPO vehicles are like new, including new features like a trial of SiriusXM Satellite Radio and upscale interior design, without the new vehicle price tag.
- Longevity – Feel confident with your low-mileage choice by taking a look at the CARFAX Vehicle History Report. These quality vehicles can go the distance.
- Warranty – While not every used model is under warranty, CPO vehicles include a coverage plan to help protect your new investment including a Limited Warranty for 7 years/100,000 miles, 24-hour Emergency Roadside Assistance, Car Rental Reimbursement, and Towing Benefits.
Certification Process & Warranty Coverage
Our models must go through a process to even be considered as certified pre-owned. There are quite a few steps to ensure a high-quality vehicle. These vehicles must:
- Be less than six years old
- Have less than 80,000 miles on the odometer
- Have a clean, non-branded title
- Pass a 167-point inspection
When it comes to the warranty coverage, the Nissan Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Limited Warranty covers 600+ components including the engine, transmission, and drivetrain for seven years from the original in-service date of the vehicle or 100,000 miles on the odometer, whichever comes first. You can even opt for extended coverage with Nissan’s Security+Plus® Extended Protection Plan that covers more than 1,300 components plus the 600 components already covered under the original warranty, ensuring your Nissan gets the service it needs without compromising your wallet.
Why Buy CPO from Jeffrey Nissan?
Buying a CPO vehicle from Jeffrey Nissan means you’re going to save money on a like-new vehicle with the perks of low-mileage, extended coverage, and lower payments. Along with these CPO benefits, you can also find genuine Nissan parts at our service center. These Nissan-approved parts are made to perfectly fit your model for a better fix. Learn about our vehicles, parts, and more when you make the trip to Jeffrey Nissan from Sterling Heights! Contact us today to schedule a test drive or service appointment.