How to Program Nissan Intelligent Key
Programming the Nissan Intelligent Key is simple. Once you do, you can lock and unlock the doors, open and close the trunk, and remote start your Nissan to warm it up in the colder Grosse Pointe and St. Clair Shores months. When you’re ready to get started, trust the service team at Jeffrey Nissan to help you with the instructions for how to program your key.
Nissan Intelligent Key Programming Instructions
Programming your key is simple to do, but be sure to read through the instructions before beginning. Also, before you start the process to program your Nissan Intelligent Key, you’ll want to be inside of the vehicle with the doors locked. Once you’re inside, follow these steps to get your key working:
- Put the key in the ignition without starting the car, then remove the key. Repeat this process about six times or until you see the hazard lights flash twice. This means the car accepts the key and has entered program mode.
- Put the key back in the ignition and turn the key to first position, turning on the electronics, without starting the car.
- Immediately press any of the buttons on the Nissan Intelligent Key.
- Test out the key. Move away from the vehicle and click a button on the Key. If the lights flash or the horn beeps once, the Nissan Intelligent Key has been programmed successfully.
- With the key on your person (in your pocket, back, or hand), move closer to your Nissan and open the door. This should be able to be done without having to press any buttons.
Program the Nissan Intelligent Key with Jeffrey Nissan
Whether you want to learn more about Nissan Intelligent Key programming or you have questions about our new Nissan models, Jeffrey Nissan can help. Visit our dealership today to learn more or visit our service department for some assistance in programming the Key, finding cold weather car maintenance tips, and more. We look forward to helping you find what you need in a vehicle. Contact us today.
More from the Jeffrey Nissan Service Team
Programming the Nissan Intelligent Key is simple. Once you do, you can lock and unlock the doors, open and close the trunk, and remote start your Nissan to warm it up in the colder Grosse Pointe and St. Clair Shores months. When you’re ready to get started, trust the service team at Jeffrey Nissan to help you with the…
There’s nothing worse than getting ready to go out for a movie or run an errand and you can’t get into, or even start, your Nissan. If this is the case, you could be looking at a dead Nissan key fob battery. Can you start a Nissan with a dead key fob? You can! Let…
It may seem as though every Detroit area service center has their own answer to the question of how often you should get an oil change. Even worse, locations that make all of their profits from this common procedure might feed you a lie about the importance of the 3,000-mile oil change! This might have…