The SUV market has gotten red hot in recent years, and it’s easy to see why. These versatile vehicles combine the best of the automotive market, delivering the impressive spaciousness of a minivan, the fuel economy of a car, and the power of a truck.
If you are searching for a brand-new SUV, you’re sure to find the ideal combination of features and capability you want among the outstanding lineup of Nissan SUVs. Keep reading to explore each model!
2016 Nissan Juke
The 2016 Nissan Juke is a subcompact crossover with lots of sass. This fun and stylish vehicle is impressively efficient, so you can save extra money when you fuel up. Its subcompact size also makes it perfect for fitting into tight parking spaces and navigating narrow city streets.
- Engine Options: Under the hood of the Juke beats a standard 1.6L direct-injection DOHC turbo engine that produces 188 hp and 177 lb-ft of torque. Onboard the sporty Juke NISMO RS trim, you’ll find an engine that delivers 215 hp and 210 lb-ft of torque.
- Fuel Economy: The EPA-estimated fuel economy on the standard Juke is 28 mpg in the city and 32 mpg on the highway. The NISMO trim delivers 28 city mpg and 34 highway mpg, and the NISMO RS achieves 25 city mpg and 31 highway mpg.
- Capacities: The Juke provides seating for five passengers along with up to 86.7 cubic feet of passenger volume. Cargo space in the Juke is 35.9 cubic feet with the rear seat lowered.
2017 Nissan Armada
The premium SUV offering of the Nissan lineup, the 2017 Nissan Armada delivers best-in-class horsepower, best-in-class towing capability, and best-in-class second-row headroom and leg room. Don’t forget the eye-catching exterior style and state-of-the-art amenities that include a standard 13-speaker Bose Premium audio system. Additionally, the cutting-edge safety features create a family-friendly SUV that parents will love —and its exciting features make it a vehicle kids and teens will love riding in!
- Engine Options: The Armada models are each powered by an Endurance 5.6L DOHC 32-valve V8 engine that serves up a class-leading 390 hp along with 394 lb-ft of torque.
- Fuel Economy: The 4×2 Armada models deliver EPA-estimated fuel economy of 14 city mpg and 19 highway mpg, while the 4×4 Armada models bring 13 city mpg and 18 highway mpg.
- Capacities: The Armada boasts a class-leading towing capacity of 8,500 pounds and offers seating to accommodate eight passengers. Drivers and passengers can utilize up to 95.1 cubic feet of cargo space when the rear seats are lowered.
2016 Nissan Murano
Offered in both standard and hybrid versions, the 2016 Nissan Murano is a crossover that has earned more industry awards in the past two years than any other SUV in its class—now that’s something to brag about! The Murano offers cutting-edge features that no other vehicle in its class possesses: available Predictive Forward Collision Warning, front and rear zero gravity seats, and an available Around View Monitor with Moving Object Detection. Combine the Murano’s impressive amenities with its sculpted, elegant styling, and you’ve got an outstanding crossover that is geared up to turn heads!
- Engine Options: Under the hood, the Murano features a standard 3.5L DOHC 24-valve V6 engine that produces 260 hp and 240 lb-ft of torque. The two Murano hybrid models are each powered by a 2.5L DOHC 16-valve SuperCharged 4-cylinder engine that combines with an electric motor, an Intelligent Dual Clutch System, and a lithium-ion battery to deliver hybrid system net power of 249 hp and 243 lb-ft of torque.
- Fuel Economy: The non-hybrid Murano models deliver an EPA-estimated fuel economy of 21 city mpg and 28 highway mpg. Front-wheel drive hybrid models achieve 28 city mpg and 31 highway mpg, and the all-wheel drive hybrid models offer 26 city mpg and 30 highway mpg.
- Capacities: The Murano accommodates five passengers and offers up to 67.0 cubic feet of cargo volume. When it comes to towing, the Murano can handle up to 1,500 pounds.
2017 Nissan Pathfinder
The adaptable 2017 Nissan Pathfinder is an incredible vacationing machine that features three rows of seating in a roomy interior. Its outstanding towing capacity lets you take trailers, boats, and other equipment along for the ride. You and yours will thoroughly enjoy the Pathfinder’s exceptional amenities, and trips will become a more pleasant experience all around—whether you’re traveling across the country or just across town.
- Engine Options: Each Pathfinder model is powered by a 3.5L DOHC 24-valve V6 engine that delivers 284 hp and 259 lb-ft of torque.
- Fuel Economy: In the front-wheel drive Pathfinder models, EPA-estimated fuel economy is 20 mpg in the city and 27 mpg on the highway. In the 4×4 Pathfinder models, fuel economy is 19 city mpg and 26 highway mpg.
- Capacities: Seating for seven comes standard onboard the Pathfinder, with 157.8 cubic feet of passenger volume for your passengers to get comfortable in. Cargo space is also impressive with 79.8 cubic feet of cargo capacity when the rear seats are folded flat, and the Pathfinder can tow up to an incredible 6,000 pounds.
2016 Nissan Rogue
The versatile 2016 Nissan Rogue is a two-row crossover that can come equipped with an optional third row, which gives drivers flexible options to meet their needs. Speaking of flexibility, the Rogue features an EZ Flex Seating System. Not only can drivers fold the second-row seats completely flat, but those rear seats can also recline, slide, and tilt forward. This feature sets the Rogue apart from competitors like the Ford Escape, Honda CR-V, and Toyota RAV4.
- Engine Options: The Rogue models are each powered by a 2.5L DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder engine that generates 170 hp and 175 lb-ft of torque.
- Fuel Economy: The Rogue front-wheel drive models achieve EPA-estimated fuel economy of 26 mpg in the city and 33 mpg on the highway, while the all-wheel drive Rogue models deliver 25 city mpg and 32 highway mpg.
- Capacities: Standard seating in the Rogue accommodates five passengers. The Rogue also has the option of a third row, which expands its seating capacity to seven. The Rogue delivers up to 70.0 cubic feet of cargo capacity with the rear seats folded and features a Divide-n-Hide Cargo System that boasts 18 different cargo configurations to keep your belongings organized and out of sight. The Rogue is also rated to tow up to 1,000 pounds.