Impressive Nissan Pathfinder Upgrades
Whether you’re a long-time fan of the Pathfinder or a curious skeptic, the newest Nissan Pathfinder upgrades are definitely worth a look. The Pathfinder has long been a pioneer for impressive SUV power, off-roading versatility, cutting-edge technology, and high-performing capacity. The newest crop of upgrades impresses and performs at a level never before seen in a Pathfinder. They all push the envelope to a level you’ll have to see to believe.
Generations of the Pathfinder
The Pathfinder has been delivering power, style, and innovation to SUV drivers over five generational redesigns since 1987.
- The first generation Pathfinder offered an undeniably sporty and rugged look from 1987 until 1995.
- The second generation Pathfinder included model years 1996 until 2004 and offered smoother lines and more elegant styling.
- The third generation Pathfinder had a taller stance and a bolder look that ever before from 2005 until 2012.
- The fourth generation Pathfinder ran from 2013 until 2016 with smoother, aerodynamic lines.
- The newest generation of Pathfinder starts with the 2017 model and includes many upgrades and innovations.
The latest Pathfinder is packed with features that are bound to impress. From power and handling to connectivity and style, there’s plenty to love:
- Available safety innovations, like Intelligent Cruise Control, Forward Emergency Braking, and Around View Monitor with Moving Object Detection
- Sleek new V-motion grille with redesigned front end, taillights, and rear bumper design
- Incredible power and handling through enhanced driving dynamics and a 3.5L DOHC V6 engine with Direct Injection Gasoline and 284-hp, plus a 6,000 pound towing capacity
- Exciting connectivity and convenience with an Advanced Drive Assist Display, available NissanConnect services, and an available motion-activated liftgate
The 2017 Pathfinder has even more incredible upgrades to enjoy. In addition to attractive new exterior design from bumper to bumper, you’ll love the powerful new 284 hp engine with added performance technology, Advanced Drive-Assist Display, 8-inch touchscreen that keeps all of your entertainment in reach, plus much more. In fact, 56% of the Pathfinder’s engine parts and components are completely new—so you know you’re getting a totally innovative and powerful new vehicle.
Find Your Way to the Pathfinder
Excited about the trusted history, exciting new features, and advanced Nissan Pathfinder upgrades? We are, too! We’d love to show you around our extensive inventory, and tell you about all the exciting Pathfinder details during a test drive. We’re confident that you’ll find a perfect Pathfinder fit. Contact us today to get started.