2019 Nissan Pathfinder Seating Capacity and Configurations
A common question that comes up when the 2019 Nissan Pathfinder comes to mind. How many seats does it have? The new Nissan Pathfinder seating capacity reaches up to seven. What’s more, you’ll find up to 78.9 cubic feet of cargo space to allow you to bring along all you need on your next trip out of St. Clair Shores. Learn more about the features, dimensions, and more that the Nissan Pathfinder has to offer.
2019 Nissan Pathfinder: Cargo Space
Helping with the cargo space is the EZ FLEX® seating system with a 60/40 split folding 2nd row that features Latch and Glide®. The third row also gets a 50/50-split folding and reclining function to help you get more out of the Pathfinder SUVs interior cargo capacity. Here’s a breakdown of the dimensions:
- 2nd & 3rd Rows in Place (without moonroof): 16.2 cubic feet
- 2nd & 3rd Rows in Place (with moonroof): 16 cubic feet
- 2nd Row Upright & 3rd Row Folded (without moonroof): 47.4 cubic feet
- 2nd Row Upright & 3rd Row Folded (with moonroof): 47 cubic feet
- All Rear Seats Folded (without moonroof): 79.5 cubic feet
- All Rear Seats Folded (with moonroof): 78.9 cubic feet
2019 Nissan Pathfinder: Interior
Along with plenty of space for you and the family, you’ll be glad to know you gain a variety of high-tech and entertaining features including:
- Comfort & Convenience: Standard cruise control, tri-zone automatic temperature control system, center console storage, remote keyless entry, push-button ignition, available cooled/heated front seats, and power adjustable passenger seat.
- Technology: Standard SiriusXM® satellite radio, six USB ports, NissanConnect® with an 8-inch display, available 13-speaker sound system, and a Nissan Navigation System.
- Safety: Standard automatic emergency braking, rear cross-traffic alert, and an optional blind spot monitor.
Explore the New Pathfinder at Jeffrey Nissan
To further explore the new Nissan Pathfinder 3rd row seating or to find out about the towing capacity, even to compare the 2018 Nissan Pathfinder to the Nissan Murano, contact us or visit us at Jeffrey Nissan near Grosse Pointe. When you’re ready, schedule a test drive and take home your favorite affordable Nissan SUV today! We’d also love to help you learn more about the new 2020 Rogue Sport trims.
More About the 2019 Pathfinder
A common question that comes up when the 2019 Nissan Pathfinder comes to mind. How many seats does it have? The new Nissan Pathfinder seating capacity reaches up to seven. What’s more, you’ll find up to 78.9 cubic feet of cargo space to allow you to bring along all you need on your next trip…
The 2019 Nissan Pathfinder offers four different trim levels to choose from. Each gives the option of FWD or the Intelligent 4×4 system as well as plenty of interior comfort and convenience features. Learn more about the Nissan Pathfinder trim levels and what they have to offer your Grosse Pointe commute at Jeffrey Nissan then drive home…
The 2019 Nissan Pathfinder towing capacity is 6,000 pounds, when the SUV is properly equipped. This is available on the S, SV, SL, and Platinum trims, which puts the Nissan Pathfinder ahead of some luxury SUVs like Mercedes-Benz GLC when it comes to towing capabilities. View Inventory Schedule a Test Drive Nissan Pathfinder Horsepower and…