What is NissanConnect?
If you’ve been browsing through what’s trending, you may notice NissanConnect on many of the latest models. But, just what is NissanConnect? This infotainment system brings together everything that drivers need: navigation, communication, entertainment, and more.
Features of NissanConnect
Drivers from Sterling Heights to Macomb to Roseville have plenty of ways to experience NissanConnect. You’ll find this premium system available on vehicles ranging from the electric Nissan LEAF to the spacious Nissan Rogue. Use voice or touchscreen controls to activate:
- Entertainment: Play music via services like Bluetooth, Pandora, or SiriusXM.
- Information: Access SiriusXM TravelLink or TripAdvisor to find pit stops on your road trip.
- Security: Generate an instant vehicle history report or access SiriusXM emergency services.
- Navigation: Use Google to find local hotspots, pull up directions with the built-in maps, or use SiriusXM Traffic for the latest traffic alerts.
- Communication: Check social media, like Facebook and Twitter, or access your contacts to make a quick hands-free call.
Learn More Today!
Want to experience NissanConnect in person? Contact us at Jeffrey Nissan to take the next step!