Nissan Announces 2017 Nissan JUKE Price and Features
Pricing was recently announced for the 2017 Nissan JUKE, which returns to the road for the 2017 model year with the option of front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive. Along with the pricing for the 2017 model, Nissan has also released details about what features and amenities you can find in the new JUKE. Keep reading to find out more – Jeffrey Nissan has all the details.
The new Nissan JUKE lineup for 2017 comprises the following trim levels and prices:
- JUKE S: Pricing starts at $20,250 MSRP for FWD models and $22,100 MSRP for AWD models
- JUKE SV: Pricing starts at $22,550 MSRP for FWD models and $24,400 MSRP for AWD models
- JUKE SL: Pricing starts at $25,240 MSRP for FWD models and $26,940 MSRP for AWD models
- JUKE NISMO MT FWD: Pricing starts at $24,830 MSRP for FWD models and $27,230 MSRP for AWD models
The 2017 JUKE makes a statement with 17-inch machine-finished aluminum-alloy wheels (standard for SV and SL models). The amenities offered with the former Cold Weather Package also now come standard for the SV trims and include heated front seats and heated exterior mirrors. Each S, SV, SL, an NISMO model is powered by a 1.6L direct-injection turbocharged engine that produces 188 hp and 177 lb-ft of torque.
Onboard the NISMO RS, engine output increases to 215 hp and 210 lb-ft of torque for the models with 6-speed manual transmission and front-wheel drive. For the JUKE NISMO RS with all-wheel drive and Xtronic transmission, engine delivery is 211 hp and 184 lb-ft of torque.
The NISMO and NISMO RS trims include modifications to boost exterior aerodynamics, and every JUKE model features standard amenities that include Nissan Intelligent Key with pushbutton start, NissanConnect with Mobile Apps, a rearview monitor, Bluetooth connectivity, a hands-free text messaging assistant, and Siri Eyes Free.
Available amenities include:
- Automatic climate control
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Power moonroof
- Privacy glass
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio
- Around View monitor with Moving Object Detection
- Nissan Connect with Navigation and Mobile Apps
Prepare to Meet the 2017 Nissan JUKE
Drivers can find out more about the 2017 Nissan JUKE and schedule a test drive at Jeffrey Nissan. Stop in and see us or contact us today!