Is the Nissan Maxima AWD?
In short, the Nissan Maxima is not available in all-wheel drive, however, there are plenty of performance innovations to keep your model on track and in control on St. Clair Shores roads. Check out all the new Nissan Maxima has to offer you in terms of technology, convenience, and safety for your Grosse Pointe commutes at Jeffrey Nissan today!
2019 Nissan Maxima Performance Specs
The new Nissan Maxima comes in six trim levels: S, SV, SL, SR, Platinum, and Platinum Reserve. Each offers a little bit more than the last. Explore their performance features and more, then get behind the wheel of your favorite at Jeffrey Nissan.
- Nissan Maxima S, SV, SL, and SR: These four trims come with a 300-hp 3.5L DOHC 24-valve V6 engine with the Xtronic CVT® system. Along with this engine, you’ll find upgraded 19″ by 8.5″ gloss black aluminum-alloy wheels on the SR, Intelligent Cruise Control on the SV and higher, and a Front and Rear Sonar System on the SL and higher.
- Nissan Maxima Platinum and Platinum Reserve: These top trims have the same engine listed above, however, the wheels are a machine-finished aluminum-alloy and you’ll find a Memory System for the driver’s seat, steering wheel, and outside mirrors.
2019 Nissan Maxima Features
With great power and control also comes great features. The Nissan Maxima offers plenty of interior conveniences that drivers can’t get enough of. From high-tech amenities to high-quality materials and convenient features on St. Clair Shores roads, the new Maxima is a real head-turner. These features include:
- Advanced Drive-Assist® Display
- NissanConnect® 8-inch touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ compatibility
- Bluetooth® Hands-Free Phone System
- Rearview Monitor
- Intelligent Driver Alertness
- And much more!
Learn More at Jeffrey Nissan
When you’re ready to get behind the wheel of the Nissan Maxima, come to Jeffrey Nissan. Not only do we have a wide variety of models at a great Nissan Maxima price, but we offer new vehicle specials and more to help you save. Make the trip for a test drive or contact us today with any questions!
More About Nissan Maxima Features
Grosse Pointe customers looking at the Nissan Maxima will quickly find that the initial Nissan Maxima cost will be $34,050 MSRP*. This starting price delivers a standard 300 horsepower across the entire lineup of its six different trim levels. This way you enjoy plenty of trim specific features and amenities with the remarkable performance you’ve come…
Looking to hit the streets of Grosse Pointe in one of the most fuel efficient sedans on the market? Discover how the 2019 Nissan Maxima MPG, as well as it’s reliable performance and safety features, can improve your ride! 2019 Maxima Details New Maxima Inventory 2019 Nissan Maxima Gas Mileage and Performance The Nissan Maxima gas…
In short, the Nissan Maxima is not available in all-wheel drive, however, there are plenty of performance innovations to keep your model on track and in control on St. Clair Shores roads. Check out all the new Nissan Maxima has to offer you in terms of technology, convenience, and safety for your Grosse Pointe commutes at Jeffrey Nissan today!…
When choosing the right Nissan Maxima for you and your budget, you’ll want to check out each of the 2019 Nissan Maxima trims to see which can best enhance your Grosse Pointe commute. Explore the Nissan Maxima models at Jeffrey Nissan and test drive your favorite today! 2019 Maxima Details MoreNew Maxima Inventory What Are the Nissan…