2019 Nissan Rogue Reviews
Getting behind the wheel of a reliable compact crossover is easier than you think with the 2019 Nissan Rogue. And, since this model’s release, the Nissan Rogue reviews have been praising its space, style, and convenience inside and out. So, let’s check out to see what the Nissan Rogue consumer reviews have highlighted, as well as how the Nissan Sport and Hybrid models fared with the critics!
What Do the Nissan Rogue Reviews Have to Say?
The Nissan Rogue consumer reviews have come in alongside reviews from critics from many reputable automotive sources, such as Kelley Blue Book, Edmunds, The Car Connection, and Car and Driver. Of course, each Nissan Rogue reviewer highlights their own favorite features with the vehicle, whether that be its incredible fuel efficiency, spacious interior, or suite of advanced tech and safety features. See for yourself what the critics had to say about the Nissan Rogue:
- Kelley Blue Book: “The Rogue stands out with its attractive pricing, roomy interior and an available hybrid powertrain achieving 35 mpg in highway driving.”
- Edmunds: “The Rogue has all the key qualities that buyers expect of a small crossover, including excellent comfort, top-notch safety scores, and spacious room for people and cargo. Seventy cubic feet of cargo space helps make the Rogue one of the more versatile small SUVs on the market, while upscale cabin materials give it a classier feel than its price might suggest.”
- The Car Connection: “Nissan’s good seats in the Rogue aren’t lost on our rumps. The front seats are all-day comfortable and supportive, with only the broadest shoulders looking for more side bolstering.”
- Car and Driver: “The EPA rates the Rogue among the most fuel-efficient in its class, with the hybrid earning the best highway ratings.”
- U.S. News & World Report:“Its cabin is filled with upmarket materials, an abundance of standard and available technology features, and more cargo space than most of its competitors. This Nissan also gets above-average fuel economy estimates.”
Nissan Rogue Hybrid Reviews
Nissan Rogue Sport Reviews
If you want to know about the Nissan Rogue Sport review, you’ll find that the critics singled out its cargo space, drive assist, and safety features as highlights. And, the Nissan Rogue Sport compact designs offer better maneuverability when driving in tight city spaces. The critics at Edmunds stated: “It has enough room for four adults, and its cargo area ranks it among the most spacious extra-small crossover SUVs you’ll find. Plus, Nissan equips it with a ton of standard and available advanced driving aids.”
Find the Nissan Rogue for Sale at Jeffrey Nissan in Roseville
Now that you’ve heard from the critics on the Nissan Rogue reviews, and with its 4.6 out of 5 accumulated score from consumers on Cars.com, it’s time to decide for yourself which Nissan Rogue is right for you. You can learn more about the Nissan Rogue towing capacity and colors, check out our 2019 Rogue vs. Toyota RAV4, or compare the new 2020 Rogue to the Murano. Be sure to browse our inventory of new Nissan Rogue models for sale to find your favorite. Contact us today to schedule a test drive near Macomb Township and Clinton Township!
More About the 2019 Rogue
Getting behind the wheel of a reliable compact crossover is easier than you think with the 2019 Nissan Rogue. And, since this model’s release, the Nissan Rogue reviews have been praising its space, style, and convenience inside and out. So, let’s check out to see what the Nissan Rogue consumer reviews have highlighted, as well…
While pickup trucks like the Nissan Titan or Nissan Frontier are ideal if you’re looking at a Nissan that can take on any tough job, the Nissan Rogue also offers an impressive towing capacity that definitely gives it a leg up on some of its competition in its class. Find out just how powerful the…
One of the best parts about choosing your new 2019 Nissan Rogue is picking it out in your favorite color option! That way, you can go home in a model that suits your unique tastes and will surely catch the eye of drivers along the roads of Grosse Pointe. Take a look at the great exterior…